The fall is upon us,
The woods are a real spectacle, colored with all the rich colors of autumn.
The trees, deeper green, yellower, and redder,
Yellows of all hues, pale and dark-green, shades from the lightest to richest red,
Cool and sweeten villages with leaves fluttering in the moderate wind.
Winds of autumn, at dusk I heard your long-stretch’d sighs up above so mournful,
With pensive cadence through the tree tops,
Lingering sparse leaves on winter-nearing boughs,
(Not now the flush of May, or July clover-bloom—no grain of August now.)
The dead leaf whirling its spiral whirl and falling still and content to the ground,
Wafted autumn leaf, dropt in the closing grave, the shovel’d earth;
In farmers’ barns oxen in the stable, their harvest labor done, they rest standing, they are too tired.
Excerpts from Walt Whitman’s Poem “Autumn”
Classes & Events
New Workshop Starting October 24th!
Join us and Lisa May, our guest teacher, for this amazing program!
The “Change Your Mind…Create New Results” workshop is designed for individuals who want to implement a strategy to support mindset changes by leveraging neuroscience principles, leading to positive and sustainable behavior changes, and to address behavior and/or growth overwhelm.
This program is a powerful complement to Presences Practices, Medicine Teachings and enhances overall wellbeing.
The Workshop includes 5 hours of class time over the course of 3 days and an optional app access to support deepening your practices. The class dates are:
October 24th 6:30pm-8pm
October 26th 6:30pm-8pm
October 28th 10am-12pm
The workshop is based on 25+ years of breakthrough research in Neuroscience, Biology and Epigenetics to help individuals & teams understand, accelerate, and effectively navigate dynamic change in a changing world. Register Now!
Tuesday Night Shamanic Practice facilitator Rebecca Sherrick, will have some fascinating guest hosts this fall. Showing up for practice is a great way to get to know us, hone your skills, and learn new ones! Join us every other Tuesday at 6 pm pacific time. All curious and open-hearted beings are welcome.
Changes to Team Rising Fire
Welcome recent Healers Training graduates Dr. Amelia Cohn and John Speake to Team Rising Fire! Keep on reading for a personal note from them and we invite you to enjoy $25 off your first session using coupon code FTC25!
Hello everyone, I am Dr. Amelia, joining the Rising Fire Practitioner Team as of October 3, 2023. I am a Naturopathic Physician and a graduate of the Healer’s Training Program. I offer private sessions, coming-of-age ceremonies, personalized rituals, mail-order Despachos, Land/Home Clearings, and more. Sessions with me are fun, playful, and deeply transformative.
Healing is possible AND the system is willing…
I help people get unstuck in their personal and professional lives. I work with people that are suffering from trauma or just desire change. Today’s world is so complex, we all could use some help working with our energy at times. I offer you helping tools, ancient and modern, to ease suffering and enhance THRIVING. A little step can go a long way and you aren’t alone.
Today’s accelerated pace can often have us “skip over” important elements of our life, and left unattended, those parts can suffer, or we can miss their message. The body does keep the score. Through exploration and journeying we can work with, and through, old energetic and belief patterns, creating space for you and your custom healing.
We will listen to the body-sense and learn, possibly re-learn, how to “pick up” what your body is trying to tell you and experience new and better ways to communicate WITH yourself and FOR yourself.
INTEGRATION is key. We take our current Healing and Learning and develop sustainable applications for our daily lives – having them become as simple as breathing.
Healing + Living = Growing. With Ease is the goal…
I believe there are infinite ways to heal, healing is not linear and yes, it can be fun. LOVE IS ALL. I’m excited for anyone who’s looking for help because it means they’re looking to grow, freedom being the ultimate goal.
what else is new with Team Rising Fire?
Congratulations Rachel! Rachel has completed a second round of Healers Training and has opened her schedule. To book your first session with her and receive a $25 discount, click here and use coupon code FTC25!
For those of you who are ready for hands-on healing with Rebecca, the time has come! She is now seeing clients in-person in Oregon City! Click here to schedule your in-person hands on private healing session today. Consider buying a package to receive a huge discount!
Rosemary is back from her Sabbatical and is accepting clients! You can find new packages and offerings, follow the link. Please click here to schedule your session.
Dr. Janel is stepping away from Rising Fire for the time being. She and her husband are expanding their family. We welcome baby with munay and look forward to meeting you in 2024. Congratulations!!!
Devotion to healing the past and cultivating aliveness!
We honor the season of celebrating the harvest and begin to prepare for the time of year when the days are short & the nights are long, the time of shadows and of darkness. This is the time to delve deep, go into the darkness, our shadows with open-hearted curiosity. Team Rising Fire offers Packages of healing sessions to support this work.
Our shadow is where we hide the parts of ourselves that we are embarrassed by the parts we don’t want anyone else to see. It holds the parts of ourselves we think aren’t good enough. Our shadow also holds deeply profound beauty and wisdom.
A portion of the work of healing the past and cultivating aliveness is when we bring our shadow parts into the light, work with, heal and reintegrate what we’ve tried to deny & push away for so long!
Buying a package of healing sessions offers several benefits, whether or not you are working with your shadow.
- Cost Savings: Purchasing a package of sessions provides a discount compared to paying for individual sessions. This can make healing more affordable and accessible.
- Commitment to Healing & Self Care: When you invest in a package, you’re more likely to commit to a healing process. Knowing you have multiple sessions can encourage you to stay engaged and committed to your healing journey. It also reinforces the importance of self-care and well-being, which can have a positive impact on your overall health and happiness and those who love you and spend time with you!
- Consistency: Healing often requires multiple sessions to see lasting results. A package of sessions ensures you have a consistent schedule for your healing work, which can lead to more significant and sustained benefits.
- Tailored Approach: Practitioners can better tailor their approach to your specific needs when they know you’ll be attending multiple sessions. This allows for a more customized and effective healing plan, allowing us to meet you where you are in your process and to accommodate all that can happen in our daily lives.
- Deeper Healing: Often lasting healing requires multiple sessions to address deep-rooted issues, patterns, or traumas. Packages provide the opportunity to work through these issues in a consistent way.
- Time to Build Trust: Trust is essential in healing relationships. Multiple sessions give you the chance to build trust and rapport with your healer, making you more comfortable and open during the process.
- Accumulative Improvement: Healing often involves accumulative improvement over time. A package allows you to track your progress and make necessary adjustments to your journey.
- Stress Reduction: Knowing you have a set number of sessions can reduce the stress associated with finding and scheduling individual appointments with your preferred practitioner.